Common area at WeWork offices
Working at IRYStec
At IRYStec, we lead the way in perceptual display processing – exciting technology that will elegantly improve the lives of anyone who looks at a screen on a mobile device, VR headset, or even a car. It’s a mission that stirs our passion for innovation, and our competitive spirit comes through in our numerous awards and recognition – including winning the 2016 Silicon Valley Tech Forum World Cup Tech Challenge. Our growing team is confident, driven, and creative, but with the humility, adaptability, and spirit of cooperation that inspire the greatest discoveries. We thrive in a dynamic and highly collaborative environment in our unique co-working workspace in Place Ville Marie. There, community becomes a catalyst for innovation as we work alongside other exciting and emerging companies. This inspiring environment comes with not only a beautiful, modern workspace, but also lifestyle comforts like bike storage, a mother’s room, and a full kitchen with gourmet coffee and fruit water. Weekly events and technical discussions draw the teams together creating energy and excitement, and redefining what it means to go to work.
IRYStec is seeking software developers at all levels to help us build embedded products that bring image processing and computer vision to unprecedented quality level and completely redefine visual user experience on Mobile, automotive and AR/VR devices.
At IRYStec research and development are not buzz words but a daily reality. As a software developer, you will work closely with our researchers to develop and optimize our Image processing algorithms and deep dive into various platforms and devices architecture to efficiently integrate our software solution and maximize its performances.
- You have a Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You thrive in dynamic and fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- You love producing quality and highly optimized C++ and Java code
- You have a passion for developing applications in computer vision, video games, computer graphics, AR or VR
- You are self-directed and enjoy having ownership
- You are always looking forward to learning new domains and technologies and OpenGL/OpenCL/OpenCV, Android, Oculus… are on your short list
- You enjoy exploring new platforms and exploiting tem to their maximum potential
Ideal skill set
- You have experience with embedded system development on Android and Linux
- You are familiar with GPU development and optimization
- You have experience in commercial middleware development and productization
Apply for this position
Please direct all relevant material or questions to Afsoon Soudi, VP R&D