Common Area at WeWork Office
Working at IRYStec
At IRYStec, we lead the way in perceptual display processing – exciting technology that will elegantly improve the lives of anyone who looks at a screen on a mobile device, VR headset, or even a car. It’s a mission that stirs our passion for innovation, and our competitive spirit comes through in our numerous awards and recognition – including winning the 2016 Silicon Valley Tech Forum World Cup Tech Challenge. Our growing team is confident, driven, and creative, but with the humility, adaptability, and spirit of cooperation that inspire the greatest discoveries. We thrive in a dynamic and highly collaborative environment in our unique co-working workspace in Place Ville Marie. There, community becomes a catalyst for innovation as we work alongside other exciting and emerging companies. This inspiring environment comes with not only a beautiful, modern workspace, but also lifestyle comforts like bike storage, a mother’s room, and a full kitchen with gourmet coffee and fruit water. Weekly events and technical discussions draw the teams together creating energy and excitement, and redefining what it means to go to work.
IRYStec is seeking a Tools developer to help us build and automate our Continuous Integration environment will speed up productization of high quality products that bring image processing and computer vision to unprecedented quality level and completely redefine visual user experience on Mobile, automotive and AR/VR devices.
At IRYStec research and development are not buzz words but a daily reality. As a Tools developer, you will be part of our Development team and be responsible for optimizing our development process leveraging the latest open source solutions on AWS cloud based infrastructure.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You thrive in dynamic and fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- You enjoy building Continuous Integration and Deployment environments
- You have a passion for computer vision, video games, image processing, AR/VR
- You are self-directed and enjoy having ownership
- You are always looking forward to learning new domains and technologies (AWS, Jenkins, Gradle, Groovy…)
- You love exploring new platforms and exploiting them to their maximum potential
Ideal skill set
- You’re have experience in building Continuous Integration environments (Build, Test automation and deployment)
- You are familiar with Amazon Web Services
- You have experience with embedded system development on Android and Linux
Apply for this position
Please direct all relevant material or questions to Afsoon Soudi, VP R&D