- 3+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s in electrical or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of version control tools: Git
- Knowledge with Gitlab and CI workflows
- Management of cloud services and tools using AWS
- Experience in building and maintaining automation tools using C++ and Python
- Proficiency in automating and optimizing processes
- Ability to decompose complex processes into understandable components
- Extensive knowledge with Linux OS
- Knowledge using container solutions such as Docker
- Keen analytical skills
- Knowledge in basic Networking
- Experience working in Agile
- Android OS knowledge
The Faurecia IRYStec team is composed of software & hardware engineers as well as image processing and AI researchers who work collaboratively with our Technical Advisory Board members. Faurecia IRYStec builds a software only product that is in production in a high-end German car maker since August 2020. Recently we started building FPGA/ASIC solution of our product with Faurecia’s support. Our team aims at providing one new innovative proof of concept per year to be demonstrated in well-known tradeshows such as CES (Consumer Electronics Show) and SID (Society for Information Display) Display Week.
The Platform Engineering Developer role will work closely with the Engineering, and Integration teams to understand requirements and develop automation tools to maintain the current and future Products.
Faurecia IRYStec Inc., a recent acquire by Faurecia, is a highly innovative technology company, maintaining that startup feel within a big company. The goal and focus are to revolutionize the display viewing experience in automotive displays, addressing the need for enhanced visibility, improved safety, reduced display panel cost, power saving and reduced heat with our leading perceptual display technologies. Our Vision is to improve Display User Experience using Perceptual Image Processing technology. We have a multi-disciplinary team of experts working closely with Academia and Industry. We work globally with 9 Technical Advisory Board members who are professors in well-known universities such as Cambridge, Oxford, McGill, Warwick and Rochester Institute of Technology.
About Faurecia: Faurecia is a French global automotive supplier headquartered in Nanterre, in the western suburbs of Paris. In 2018, it was the 9th largest international automotive parts manufacturer in the world and #1 for vehicle interiors and emission control technology. One in three automobiles is equipped by Faurecia. Faurecia’s revenue was north of 17 billion EUR in 2018.
What you will do:
- Maintain and build on current CI pipelines and workflows
- Develop automation tools to facilitate operations, validations, and reporting
- Understand requirements and define functional/performance test cases for Acceptance Test Plans
- Build Cloud Services solutions for Customer and Internal Tools
- Key role in Release Process to validate product releases
- Participate and contribute to code reviews
- Keep an eye on the latest technological trends to ensure we innovate as much as we can
- Contribute to the team’s daily planning and design
- Participate in brainstorming sessions on how we can extend or improve our technology and processes
- Develop and maintain pipeline configurations
- Flex Vacation
- We implemented a flexible vacation policy a few years ago which means we do not have a fix number of weeks you can take for vacation. You take as much as you need making sure it does not affect deadlines with your managers approval.
- Generous Health Benefits
- Learning environment
- In-house specialists in different fields that are ready to share their knowledge
- A Technical Advisory Board of world-renowned experts Professors from top universities like Cambridge and Oxford working with us on a regular basis.
- Trainings, conferences, books. We want you to grow with us.
- Diverse environment
- We put a lot of effort in having a diverse workplace: Gender, race, ethnicity.
- You can hear our Founder talk about the technology and diversity here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goIs57t9dv4&t=88s)
- Fun environment. Basically: We just enjoy working together!