- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree (or equivalent experience)
- 7+ years of experience in real-time and optimized C++ application development
- 10+ years in delivering commercial code and applications using Software Development Lifecycle best practices
- Extensive knowledge on efficiently leveraging processing unit resources (GPU, CPU, ISP, DSP, …)
- Extensive knowledge in optimizing C++ code and GPU resources for better performance
- Demonstrating efficiency in Linux environments
- Experience in technical leadership and mentoring a small team of developers
- Experience working with OpenGL and Image Processing
- Knowledge in Automotive Safety Standards: ASIL, ISO 26262
- Experience with MatLab
- Knowledge of Git version control tools
- Knowledge of CI workflows
- Computer vision knowledge such as image recognition, segmentation, classification, and software frameworks (such as opencv)
- Familiar with agile development and tools such as JIRA
The Faurecia IRYStec team is composed of software & hardware engineers, as well as image processing and AI researchers, who work collaboratively. Our software solutions encompass multiple platforms such as GPU, embedded systems, PC and cloud architectures. We are also engaged in implementing our solutions into FPGA and ASIC devices.
Innovation is part of our DNA; we demonstrate every year new Proof of Concepts at major industry conferences and Tradeshows.
We are currently seeking a Senior C++ Software Developer to join our growing team! Reporting to the Director of Engineering, you will apply your expertise to solve complex technical challenges; participate in design discussions, code reviews, and project-related team meetings; and work with other team members to develop innovative solutions that meet business requirements. You will provide technical mentorship to younger team members and have a key role in the technical direction of our solutions.
Faurecia IRYStec is a highly innovative technology company, maintaining a startup feel within a big company. Our goal and focus are to revolutionize the viewing experience in automotive displays.
We have a multi-disciplinary team of researchers and developers working closely with Academia and Industry. We cooperate with a global team of Technical Advisory Board members who are professors in well-known universities and recognized industry leaders. We are part of the FORVIA group recently formed following the successful completion of the acquisition of a controlling stake in HELLA by Faurecia on January 31, 2022. This new Group represents 150,000 talented individuals across more than 40 countries
What you will do:
- Develop new software products and algorithms
- Work on optimizing solutions and code to leverage GPU resources for better performance
- Contribute to the team’s daily planning and design
- Establish priorities and estimate deadlines
- Participate in team code reviews to ensure quality and best practice standards
- Keep an eye on the latest technological trends to ensure we innovate as much as we can
- Contribute to bidirectional coaching and training
- Decompose complex processes into understandable components
- Flex Vacation
- We implemented a flexible vacation policy a few years ago which means we do not have a fixed number of weeks you can take for vacation. You take as much as you need making sure it does not affect deadlines with your managers approval.
- Generous Health Benefits and Pension Plan
- Learning environment
- In-house specialists in different fields that are ready to share their knowledge
- A Technical Advisory Board of world-renowned experts Professors from top universities like Cambridge and Oxford working with us on a regular basis.
- Trainings, conferences, books. We want you to grow with us.
- Diverse environment
- We put a lot of effort in having a diverse workplace: Gender, race, ethnicity.
- You can hear our Founder talk about the technology and diversity here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goIs57t9dv4&t=88s)
- Fun environment. Basically: We just enjoy working together!